sticker albums as a Christmas... oops sorry, holiday gift

Discussion in 'General Education' started by srfjeld, Nov 15, 2008.

1. srfjeld

srfjeld Companion

Nov 15, 2008

My parents had a raffle for me and raised almost $600 for me to use on their kids. They want it to go to items for my treasure chest, stickers, art supplies, etc... not items the school will get for me... just fun stuff that I wouldn't otherwise be able to do b/c it would come out of my own pocket and I wouldn't get reimbursed... (their words) My kids LOVE stickers. Every time they get them, they put them on their folders and count how many they have and of what kind. I had an idea to get them sticker albums as their Christmas gifts before the break. I'm having a hard time finding any under $5. Anyone have a suggestion as to where I should look? Also, what do you do, if anything, for your kids this time of year? I also want to read the Polar express and serve hot chocolate. Any ideas on how to make this run smoothly?

Thanks in advance! :thumb:

3. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

Nov 15, 2008

What if you print some scenes, laminate them, and bind them. We have a spiral binding machine. I would make them smaller than an 8x11 though. It saves color ink and it is easier to handle. You can have some pages as scenes and some pages as group categories, etc.

4. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

Nov 15, 2008

If you don't want to make one, here is one for $2.50 each.
    http://www.stickergiant.com/Sticker-Album-3-pak_minialbum.html

I also notice that if you buy some of the teacher reward stickers from that company, you can add an album for only $0.99. I'm thinking you probably won't want to buy 20+ packages of stickers though to get that price per album.

5. 1stGradeRocks

1stGradeRocks Comrade

Nov 15, 2008

6. srfjeld

srfjeld Companion

Nov 30, 2008

I never thanked you for the suggestions! I just ordered from SmileMakers... should have them by the end of the week! Yay!

Thanks again!