STARFALL Kindergarten Reading Curriculum

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by passionateacher, Jul 7, 2012.

1. passionateacher

passionateacher Comrade

Jul 7, 2012

Has anyone used this curriculum? I don't mean the website, I mean the actual lesson plans??? I am close to purchasing it. I want an extremely engaging curriculum that appeals to the 3 types of learners (visual, auditory, kinesthetic) and integrates technology. It's only a few years old. Feedback???

3. JoannieM

JoannieM New Member

Jul 13, 2012

Hello passionateacher!

Are you a kindergarten teacher? I see you are listed as a 2nd grade teacher. We at Starfall would be happy to send you samples of Starfall Kindergarten so that you can look through the lesson plans and view the more.starfall website. We can also have a teacher who is presently using the program respond to any questions you may have. Starfall Kindergarten definitely fits your need for "an extremely engaging curriculum that appeals to the 3 types of learners (visual, auditory, kinesthetic) and integrates technology." That's what we are all about! Let me know how we can help. You can respond to me
    here on this forum and I'll send you more information. Thanks so much for your interest.

4. passionateacher

passionateacher Comrade

Jul 13, 2012

Hi,
    I would love some samples. I am actually opening a private kindergarten and that is why I am interested. I will no longer teach 2nd grade. Yes, please forward me any numbers or emails of teachers I can contact to ask questions!

Thank you

5. swansong1

swansong1 Virtuoso

Jul 13, 2012

I downloaded it a few years back for my self contained ESE K-5 class. I used many of the components for my low readers and it was quite successful.

6. passionateacher

passionateacher Comrade

Jul 14, 2012

Swansong,

You downloaded as in purchased some components? Which ones?