So frustrated!

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by Flanny108, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Flanny108

Flanny108 Rookie

Apr 28, 2014

So I had an interview on friday and I really bombed one of the questions. Other than that one, I felt like it went pretty well. In the beginning the principal told me that the teachers were there as part of the interview because he wanted them to help make the decision, because it is important to him that the teachers get along well. We were laughing a few times, and it seemed like we were getting along well.

The principal said that he would call Friday night to let us know his decision. I got an email that evening from the assistant principal indicating that they had to look at their staffing again and that they would call on Monday. That made me think they were going to call everyone they interviewed to let us know their decision. It's almost 7:30 at this point, and I'm pretty sure they're not going to call.

I guess I knew from the beginning that I wouldn't get it, but it just seemed like it was a possibility from the email on Friday. UGH I feel like a teenager who is analyzing a text message from a cute boy. I HATE this feeling. I just want a phone call so I can know for sure that I didn't get it!

3. Bunnie

Bunnie Devotee

Apr 28, 2014

Honestly it seems like they aren't rejecting you yet because maybe the candidate they want (and possibly chose over you) might not have accepted their offer.

Or maybe they really do need more time to decide. Or maybe they don't intend to call you to reject you.

I know these things are frustrating! Keeping fingers crossed for you!