So Alice....

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by McKennaL, Jul 21, 2009.

1. McKennaL

McKennaL Groupie

Jul 21, 2009

Since I have to vacation vicariously through you (and since we both LOVE Disney World)...

what are your plans this time at Disney?

3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Jul 21, 2009

Well, since you asked....

We arrive at 10:30 on 8/5. My sister will be finishing up her vacation, so we'll have dinner together at the Kona cafe, then we have tickets to enjoy the fireworks dessert party together that night.

Thurs 8/6: Magic Kingdom (EMH) dinner at 1900 Park Fare w/ Cinderella and the stepfamily (the stepmother is hysterical!!!)

Fri 8/7: Animal Kindom. Lunch at Yak and Yetti

Sat 8/8 Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM) Lunch at Sci Fi Diner (Brian really wanted that!)

Sun 8/9: Epcot. Dinner at Coral Reef

Mon 8/10-- this was supposed to be the Magic of Steam Engines tour for the guys, but it got cancelled. So the girls and I have breakfast reservations at the Aukerhaus (Norway) in Epcot, to dine with the princesses, and the guys will sleep in, grab breakfast, and head to Disney Quest. We'll meet up at Downtown Disney, shop for a while, then eventually have dinner at the Biergarten in Epcot.

Tues 8/11 Magic Kingdom (early EMH) and EPcot (late EMH) Dinner at Le Cellier in Epcot

Weds 8/12 tentative breakfast at Kona (I wanted to use all our meal credits, and this is my just-in-case we decide against one during the week) Then the Magic Kingdom until about 3 pm. Our return flight is 7:30.

I can't wait!!!!

4. loves2teach

loves2teach Enthusiast

Jul 21, 2009

Your plans sound great...

We did Sci Fi & 50's cafe. I liked 50's cafe better, but I am not big on Sci Fi movies. We loved Disney Quest too.