Snow Day!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by RainStorm, Jan 9, 2011.

1. myKroom

myKroom Habitué

Jan 12, 2011

This has been the best week ever! We missed monday and tuesday because of the foot of snow we received. We had a delay this morning. Tomorrow we have an early out for inservice. This means friday is the only full day of school this week!!!! I LOVE IT!!!:p

2. Major

Major Connoisseur

Jan 12, 2011

:lol::lol::lol:....... I only wear mine under severe conditions...... Like playing with my snow blower ..

Like you I'm a shoes' hound ..... Oh yes if you fall again ... call me... I'll come rescue you....... :love: :love:

3. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Jan 12, 2011

IN & CZA... My hubby bought my boots at the end of the year one year... they are a little big & now I see getting a little tear in them. I guess I'll have to get out my hand-me-ups (from lil sis) to wear!!!

I certainly not going to win any fashion competitions in my winter clothes. My snowpants were my grandfathers... they are wool & are dark, my jacket is a royal blue color & my hat is red (it does have royal blue in it along with other colors) & my black boots!!! Hey it's winter & I'm warm!!! LOL!!!

4. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jan 13, 2011

That's why I LOVE men in uniform (or who once were in uniform!!:blush:) You are a gentleman, Major. :love:

5. MelissainGA

MelissainGA Groupie

Jan 14, 2011

Snow day # 5 today due to the ice still remaining on enough roads to make it unsafe for the buses. We are already scheduled off on Monday for MLK day so that means we don't go back to school until Tuesday.