SMARTboard users!

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by firstgurl85, Sep 15, 2009.

1. firstgurl85

firstgurl85 Companion

Sep 15, 2009

I just found out that I will be getting a smartboard (interactive whiteboard) for my classroom! I am trying to compile a list of things to do on it b/c i definitely want to put it to good use!! What are your favorite websites/activities that you use on yours?:thanks:

3. Miss.W

Miss.W Companion

Sep 15, 2009

Well I have an eno board, which is pretty similar to the smartboard. I do lots of things on it, but a lot of it will come with practice and time. We do our morning message on the board, and the eno software actually has a voice feature so it will read the whole message for me. (The students really enjoy this) Also, my math series (Houghton Mifflin) has an e-book that comes with. All it is is all of the student pages on the e-book and I put it right in my computer and it is projected on the screen. My students and I can write right on the board with the pens and still follow along in their book. I will think of more ideas..

4. Lynnnn725

Lynnnn725 Connoisseur

Sep 15, 2009

Our district sort of has a private website where they have templates for us to use in all subjects...sorts (like we just sorted living/nonliving), game templates we can apply to almost any subject...and things like that. Sorry I am not much help.

5. TeacherC

TeacherC Connoisseur

Sep 15, 2009

I have no ideas- I am just jealous!!:p Good luck, I'm sure you will love having it once you get the hang of things!!

6. lafogosa

lafogosa Companion

Sep 15, 2009

We have promethean boards and we use it for so much!

I make flipcharts, I use it interactively with the internet...so many things!