SLLA 6990

Discussion in 'Other Tests' started by Acamp, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Acamp

Acamp Rookie

Jun 26, 2020

Good evening everyone,
    I am planning to take the SLLA 6990 principal test soon. I read the threads on here but I couldn’t find a recent one. If you could answer my questions about the test, I would really appreciate it!

1) when I tried to register, they are giving an AT HOME testing option. Did anyone do that option?

2) it says the test cost $425?!?! Please tell me that’s an error haha. ETS does know that we aren’t administrators yet, right?

3) i true looking for a study resource on amazon and google but since the test is fairly new I couldn’t find a good book. Anyone have a good review/study book to prepare?

4) if I download the ETS study guide and pay for the ETS sample test, would that be sufficient to pass?

Sorry about all the questions - Thank you all in advance!

3. FaithLeads1

FaithLeads1 New Member

Aug 3, 2020 at 4:11 PM

I just took it virtually this past Friday. In the comfort of my home, but it was a grueling test.

I’m hoping for a 146 at minimum, as I do not want to take it again!

4. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Aug 4, 2020 at 9:22 AM

Did you find out if it's really $425??? Are they giving you a gold pen to take the test with>???????

5. agdamity

agdamity Fanatic

Aug 4, 2020 at 9:31 AM

That sounds about right for the cost. My state reimbursed half of you passed on the first try, so that was nice.