Sleep Number beds

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by myKroom, Sep 2, 2013.

1. myKroom

myKroom Habitué

Sep 2, 2013

I just ordered a Sleep Number bed. I'm so excited! The bed I have now is between 15-20 years old so it's definitely time. I ordered the limited edition one that they had on sale this weekend and can't wait for it to arrive.

Any Sleep Number people out there? What do you like or not like about it?

I know I should have asked before getting it, but one big perk is that I have 100 days to return it (minus shipping costs). I already know what a regular mattress feels like, so I figured, why not give it a try!

3. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 2, 2013

Was it expensive?

My parents have one and they love it. Their only complaint is that it is very heavy, so they are going to have a hard time moving it when they move to a new city in a few months.

4. carlea

carlea Comrade

Sep 2, 2013

Love my sleep number! We bought it about 8 years ago; it is similar to the i8. The numbers don't show up on the remotes anymore, but we just go by feel. We also moved it a couple of years ago, and it was difficult to move. My DH had to take it apart to fit in the truck we used, which I wouldn't recommend. It isn't heavy, it's full of air, but there are so many pieces to it, we couldn't get all of the air "pocket" pieces to fit back exactly perfectly.

We also bought a couple of Sleep Number blankets - I LOVE these! I would buy a couple more if they weren't so expensive.

5. ku_alum

ku_alum Aficionado

Sep 2, 2013

I used a Sleep Number bed at a hotel ... I think it was a Radisson.

I only stayed 1 night, but it didn't sell me on a Sleep Number bed. I didn't like it.