There's a possibility I might get offered a long term position for this fall. Don't know the dates yet. However, I already have 18 days scheduled with different teachers between now and winter break. I've done two long terms before, but that was years ago. I think may have cancelled a couple of jobs that overlapped with the long term, but I didn't get booked ahead as much then. I'm trying to decide what I would do it I was offered the long term. Should I cancel with the teachers for the dates that overlap with it? Should I offere to go ahead and do the jobs if the teacher cannot find another substitute? I'm really not sure what the principal at the school with the long term would expect me to do. Of course, there is the possibility that some of the teachers I am booked for would have adequate time to secure a new sub if I cancelled on them. What is your opinion?