So I had an interview today for 1st grade and it went really well. The P really seemed to like my answers and I really liked her and the school. She gave me a tour, introduced me to some of the teachers, and told me all about the school. At the end, she told me that she has 3 other people to interview today but asked me if I was still interested in the job and said she was going to call my references. My only concern is I need to be there Monday to start (the 17th) and then school starts the 25th. I also need to move this Sunday because this school is several hours away from where I live. I find out tomorrow, so I need to make a decision tonight in case I am offered it. What do you all think... has anyone had to move and start up a class so last minute and how did it go?