Secret Teacher

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by teacherfourth, Sep 2, 2010.

1. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Dec 24, 2010

Thank you so much, INteacher ! I got my package yesterday and I will be taking a picture of my dog on Christmas to put in that adorable frame. All of my gifts were spot on and much appreciated!

2. nklauste

nklauste Comrade

Dec 24, 2010

Thank you so much Clarnet73!! I love my duck blanket, ducks, and Eeyore ornament! You were an awesome Secret Pal and I really appreciate everything!

3. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Dec 25, 2010

Thanks so much TeacherNY...loved everything! I have my Glee cd in the car right now. I've been listening to it nonstop since yesterday. I really enjoyed my first experience w/ this exchange. I can't wait for the next one!

4. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Dec 25, 2010

You're welcome! :) Now I want that CD LOL I guess i'm a Gleek too!

5. runsw/scissors

runsw/scissors Phenom

Dec 26, 2010

Thank you for all the gifts K1teach! I love the stickers and bookmarks! Didn't you have me last time? If that's the case, you have a great memory. These were items I put on my wish list of a previous exchange. I loved everything. Thank you so much.

6. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Dec 27, 2010

I am so glad you liked everything :) As one dog lover to another,you were so much fun to shop for ;)

7. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Dec 27, 2010

Thanks for the great gifts secret pal :) I loved them all!!

But you didn't give me your screen name :(

8. Sierra

Sierra New Member

Dec 28, 2010

I received some wonderful coffee (perfect for all this snow here), a generous gift card, a smores maker, and other great gifts. My recipient was so easy to buy for (nail polish, kindergarten craft stuff, )...plus she was so thankful. It was well worth my time to pick everything out:)

9. MelissainGA

MelissainGA Groupie

Dec 28, 2010

So has everyone received their final gift? I know from the tracking that mine arrived but haven't seen a post yet from her. I haven't received mine yet but am sure my person has been busy with the holidays.

10. clarnet73

clarnet73 Moderator

Dec 28, 2010

You are welcome! I loved all my stuff, too... this is the 2nd exchange this year my secret pal and I have been shopping for each other! (Happened in our school exchange, too!). It was fun shopping for you... and i have to tell you that making that blanket for you inspired one for my bf and for me as Christmas gifts. :)

11. amakaye

amakaye Enthusiast

Dec 28, 2010

ST, I wanted to let you know that I did get the other package--and I absolutely love it! Can't wait to put him on my desk next to my Packer potato head :)

12. amakaye

amakaye Enthusiast

Dec 28, 2010

Melissa, I got an e-mail that your packages were delivered--did you get them today? Sorry I was always late as a secret pal--that's totally unusual for me, but something strange came up every time!

13. andi137

andi137 Companion

Dec 29, 2010

I haven't recieved my final gift yet.

Sorry INteacher I thought I put my AtoZ name on it! I am pretty sure I was your secret pal :)

14. MelissainGA

MelissainGA Groupie

Dec 29, 2010

Amanda,

Thanks for the games :) The kids will love them both. I was going to buy the Scrabble Slam! game the other day but didn't have time to stop at that store (too many other things on the list). I haven't ever heard of the other game but it looks really fun and looks like it will require them to think which is always good.

I know what you mean about being behind, I just now got a couple of things finished that should have been done way before now:)

Melissa

15. Proud2BATeacher

Proud2BATeacher Phenom

Dec 29, 2010

caesar, your gift is on the way. It said that it should arrive in 2-6 days. They screwed up on my billing address (they used yours instead) so I'm not too sure if it will go through since it won't match my credit card address... I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone in customer service...grrrr!

16. runsw/scissors

runsw/scissors Phenom

Dec 29, 2010

I am wondering if my SP ever got her package. I have not seen her on here to ask.

17. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Dec 30, 2010

:thumb: thanks so much for all the great gifts. I loved each and every one of them :love: but I really loved the Colts stuff the best :blush:

18. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Dec 30, 2010

So . . are we going to do this again???? I don't know who organized the exchange, but I would really love to do this again.

19. Proud2BATeacher

Proud2BATeacher Phenom

Dec 30, 2010

I'm too afraid to do this again:(

20. scienceteach82

scienceteach82 Cohort

Dec 30, 2010

Me too :-/

21. SwOcean Gal

SwOcean Gal Devotee

Dec 30, 2010

I forgot to write my atoz name on my package that I mailed out late again, but it was only a day or so late I think. I am sorry, Deedee I was always late! Hope you liked all of them!

As for my secret pal, I do not know who you are, but I tried to post before Christmas when I got my final package (was having internet connection problems) to say I loved it! You did so perfectly! Thanks! I loved all of them! So perfect! Thanks!

22. MissAnt

MissAnt Comrade

Dec 30, 2010

Molly, thanks so much! My boyfriend forgot to tell me I had a package. I love the tote and thank you so much for the grips, they're perfect!

You have been a great secret pal!

23. runsw/scissors

runsw/scissors Phenom

Jan 5, 2011

I am glad you got your package! When I didn't hear from you I began to worry the postal system had failed me.