School Sent my documents to HR

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by CreativeTeachR, Jun 25, 2014.

1. CreativeTeachR

CreativeTeachR Companion

Jun 25, 2014

So I had an interview last week for a sped pk position in stamford. I use to teach at their school readiness building but left for my current teaching job that did not renew me. During the interview she stated that the position was not 100% and honestly I was so nervous and excited I forgot to ask her if it was the am/pm class, because they are looking for a leave replacement. If it's the leave replacement I can not take it :confused: I emailed her my updated references and the letter my p sent me today and asked in the email but haven't heard from her yet lol. So I will call tomorrow she gave me her direct number at the school. :eek: I have to moved because it's two hours from my current apartment :eek:hmy: but so excited and hoping everything works out. I'll feel better when I know what the position is lol I'll stress until than :dizzy:

3. swansong1

swansong1 Virtuoso

Jun 25, 2014

Why can't you take the leave replacement?

4. CreativeTeachR

CreativeTeachR Companion

Jun 25, 2014

Because I am moving 2 hours away and are a one income family so a leave replacement would not work. Of course I would take it just to have it, but would def keep going on interviews :dizzy: I am going to call her tomorrow if she doesn't email me back lol

5. ECE ABC

ECE ABC Comrade

Jun 25, 2014

Good Luck I hope it all works out for you :)