Scholastic Sale

Discussion in 'First Grade' started by cb4pebbles, Apr 4, 2008.

1. cb4pebbles

cb4pebbles Companion

Apr 4, 2008

Scholastic.com is currently having their Spring $1 sale. Over 400 items on sale for $1 each. I have already purchased 30 items!:woot:

3. bonneb

bonneb Fanatic

Apr 4, 2008

It is a great sale. I usually spend 15-50 $ and really use almost everything. It is a neat place to get gifts for new teachers also - borders, note pads, stickers, etc.

4. Amanda

Amanda Administrator Staff Member

Apr 4, 2008

5. Carebear05

Carebear05 Comrade

Apr 6, 2008

Ooooh..thanks for the info. Like I need to spend anymore money..but oh well :lol

6. Teach in Tampa

Teach in Tampa Rookie

Apr 11, 2008

I saw this thread today and went to the scholastic site right away. I really took my time looking through the items, adding one item after another. After about twenty minutes I was ready to check out and clicked the button to proceed. Then, I received a message from scholastic that an error had occurred and they were sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to go back and my cart was empty. I had about 15 things in my cart, so you can imagine how frustrated I was. I just wanted to warn others since I was so disappointed with the experience.

7. lemonhead

lemonhead Aficionado

Apr 11, 2008

How did you pay? I used my visa debit and it hit my bank as a pending charges. The charges would never have gone through since there was no order attached but I still called them and they took care of it. I also had the lady take my order over the phone.

Lemon

8. Teach in Tampa

Teach in Tampa Rookie

Apr 11, 2008

I didn't pay because the site didn't let me progress to the part where I needed to enter my credit card information. Calling in the order is definitely a thought. I think I'd rather do that then go through the internet again. Thanks for the tip.