Scholastic Book Ordering

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by mom2ohc, Oct 6, 2010.

1. mom2ohc

mom2ohc Habitué

Oct 6, 2010

Have you placed your orders this year?:dizzy:

I found the site to be working VERY VERY SLOWLY!! It was super frustrating! However - I do like the new layout, it is pretty user friendly :):D

3. dolphinswim

dolphinswim Companion

Oct 6, 2010

I had four catalogs I was ordering from and 5 Free Book Coupons that expire this month...long story short the system would only let me use them on ONE catalog which I didn't want to do. (Last month it let me choose the catalog) I email customer service and told them I was mailing my coupons in! Other than that I kinda like the new site...don't care that they make the other months open for ordering online when I only want one month at a time! I have to tell it not to make available to parents...

4. roseteacher12

roseteacher12 Habitué

Oct 6, 2010

It has definitely been slow lately..i hope that is not stopping my parents from ordering! also, I had two emails today telling me I had parent orders...and then it turns out they were other people's orders somehow incorrectly emailed to me...i dont like that cuz i worry I wont get one of my kids orders,

5. scholarteacher

scholarteacher Connoisseur

Oct 6, 2010

I think the old format was definitely easier!

6. Mrs. R.

Mrs. R. Connoisseur

Oct 6, 2010

I had trouble the first time I used the site, but since then, no problems. In general, I like the new site. I think it's much easier to order from multiple catalogs and use coupons.