schedule for preschool

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by kamisc, Mar 26, 2014.

1. kamisc

kamisc Rookie

Mar 26, 2014

I am trying to make a schedule for my students that allows for them to do some open ended activities ( I teach ABA). I am looking to see if anyone can let me know what there daily schedule and activities looks like. I want art, some kind of sensory activities, games and possibly story time. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

3. scmom

scmom Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2014

Do a search. We have discussed this recently and several times over the last few years. You should get ideas there.

4. brightstart123

brightstart123 Rookie

Apr 1, 2014

You should schedule your as well as their day by taking them to a place to perform the activities which include fun in the middle and should be started when the children thinks that the are getting bored./ This will help them to refresh their minds while studying and due to this they can fully concentrate on your work.

5. Kunika

Kunika New Member

Apr 24, 2014

@kamisc I think you have to make*plans*for schedule first like what do you want for your students. It's a great job to do for students that you have. If you want more information on scheduling like activities of games or anything*you want so you can visit or contact to Themagiconline for more information. They are running a preschool*for*a long*time

6. brightstart123

brightstart123 Rookie

Apr 30, 2014

A child must be treated very well in a preschool and provided the best education so that he can grow and learn in a healthy environment then all the problems are solved.

7. alanabrown15

alanabrown15 Rookie

Jul 27, 2016