Saturn Relay- opinions

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by karrie723, Dec 28, 2005.

1. karrie723

karrie723 Rookie

Dec 28, 2005

My husband and I are looking into buying the Saturn Relay. It is a new vehicle, only in the 2nd year and I do not see many of them on the streets where I live. I was just wondering if any of you have this minvan, or have an opinion on the Relay.
    -Thanks
    Karrie

3. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Dec 28, 2005

I don't have a Relay, nor have I ridden in one. I am now on my third Saturn, however, and bought my son one. My mother is on her second one. I have had such good experiences with the service department, whether for routine maintenance or problems, that I think I will own Saturns forever. They give me peace of mind because I don't know a thing about cars and I know they won't rake me over the coals. They have even covered things not under warranty, or just out of warranty.

4. teacherintexas

teacherintexas Maven

Dec 28, 2005

I'm on my third Saturn, a Vue, and I really like it. I've not seen a Relay. I bought the Vue on the second year out, and I haven't had any problems with it.

5. teacherchick

teacherchick Companion

Dec 30, 2005

I have seen a couple on the road and I have heard nothing but good things about the company in general.. another good choice may be the Mazda MPV minivan mazdas do a great job with their products as well

6. teacherbell

teacherbell Cohort

Dec 30, 2005

I don't know much about the Relay. However, I know quite a few people that have Saturns and love them. The service department at Saturn is wonderful. Good luck with your decision!