Sandra Bullock Adopts Baby!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by emmakate218, Apr 28, 2010.

1. emmakate218

emmakate218 Connoisseur

Apr 28, 2010

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/sandra-bullock-reveals-she-secretly-adopted-baby-boy/391/?nc

As I was driving to work this morning, a morning radio DJ announced that Sandra Bullock adopted a baby boy from Louisiana three months ago!

The family (Jesse and his children) have been keeping it hush hush the entire time even throughout all the drama of the impending divorce! Apparently, Jesse and Sandra began the adoption process four years ago and found out right before award season that they were going to receive their baby in January. Since he came home during the midst of the crazy award season, they decided to keep the news until after (and clearly even longer since the news of Jesse's infidelity came out). Sandra is officially divorcing Jesse and will be completing the adoption process alone as a single mother.

She's quoted in an article saying some really wonderful things about continuing to co-parent Jesse's children...I need to find that article again because her quotes melt my heart.

The baby is so cute and my heart really does just melt for her!

3. MuggleBug

MuggleBug Companion

Apr 28, 2010

It's so great for her...just so sad that he was brought into a sad situation (unknowingly). But I know she'll be a fantastic mother to him. It just makes Jesse look that much worse that he was doing this while they were going through the whole process.

I'm glad she's got Baby Louis to bring some light into her life at this time.

4. emmakate218

emmakate218 Connoisseur

Apr 28, 2010

Here are the extra quotes from the People article:

"Bullock told the magazine of James' potential involvement in the child's upbringing: “I really don’t know how our paths will intersect in the future, but that father I have known Jesse to be… is one that I hope Louis can experience one day, no matter how Jesse and I go on with our lives."

"She said of her relationship with Jesse's three children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15: 'I don't want to know what life is like without those kids. Whatever we need to do, in the healthiest way, we are going to be co-parenting.'"

For those of y'all that are reading and don't know, Sandra has been helping to raise Jesse's three children since they've been married - their mothers aren't too involved - apparently, one lives far away and the other is in jail.

5. Major

Major Connoisseur

Apr 28, 2010

Wish Sandra Bullock was my neighbor......:p:p

6. chemteach55

chemteach55 Connoisseur

Apr 28, 2010

So does my husband!!

7. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Apr 28, 2010

So does mine!