Samson's Classroom

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by Pacificpastime, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Pacificpastime

Pacificpastime Companion

Jan 20, 2011

Has anyone heard about this program? I have heard several teachers say they love it for the younger classes. They use it for spelling and sight words. Does anyone else use it? Thanks.

3. bondo

bondo Cohort

Jan 20, 2011

Yes I use it for sight words and spelling. The kids love the games and I love the repetition and reinforcement. My guys KNOW their sight words. I also use it for spelling because the program allows me to customize my lists each week. It is extremely helpful. Also, since it is an internet based problem the kids are able to continue practice and playing when they are at home. Sometimes I even assign homework through the program. Since I can track each students progress, I know instantly whether they have completed the assignment or not. However, the kids really enjoy the program and I have had very little trouble getting them to complete their assignments on Samson's Classroom.

4. candyjane

candyjane New Member

Jan 9, 2012

I love Samson's Classroom!! I've used it with my 1st graders for the past 3 years and this year all of the K-2 grade teachers at my school have accounts :) The prices are shockingly low too.

5. WaterfallLady

WaterfallLady Enthusiast

Jan 9, 2012

Some of my students have accounts at home. They love it! I must mention I teach middle and high school students with special needs. It's not too babyish for them!