Ruth & Lori--We need to see update pics!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by Lanie, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Lanie

Lanie Cohort

Mar 6, 2005

Hey Ruth and Lori! I haven't seen any update pics of either of you lately. I'm needing some 'it's already March and my New Year's resolution hasn't kicked in' motivation. I love seeing your great transformations and positive outlook towards being new people.

3. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Mar 7, 2005

my avatar picture is of december but have lost much more since then. I am down now 90 pounds, I am now a size 8 or 10 depending on the style. (I have a belly of mush in the front that I still have to 'fit' into clothes) I ride 2miles every day on my bike and ZUMBA (aerobic latin music dance class) twice a week. I eat protein only! I do eat a yougurt a day (hood brand) and drink protein drinks like slimfast and EAS advantage or the atkins brand shakes.
    Lori and I are going to meet in March! We will take pictures of us in South Florida, and post them :0) I am so excited for finally meeting- she has been a huge inspiration and tremendous support for me and my weight loss journey!

4. ellen_a

ellen_a Groupie

Mar 7, 2005

Ruth--the first time I saw this avatar, I was so surprised--its so different from the last picture I saw (September maybe?)!! You look great!!!! I'm glad things are going so well! :D

Lanie--my resolutions haven't kicked in either. Sigh.

5. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Mar 7, 2005

Here is my pic. It was taken in Nov. at the WLS Before and After Fashion Show. :) -117#s at that time. I gained 10 over the holidays and still struggling to get it off.

Lori

6. Lanie

Lanie Cohort

Mar 7, 2005

You ladies are looking great! I am so happy for the both of you. How exciting that you get to meet. What wonderful fun that will be. Isn't it great to go through something that you know has been so successful for someone else. You should both be so very proud.

Ellen, I guess we need to work on it! March is going to be over before I know it and my best friend is getting married in July. Where's my fairy godmother???

7. hillsidefogo

hillsidefogo Companion

Mar 22, 2005

Ruth and Lori,
    You both look so great, it's a great inspiration. I've been battling my weight with WW online and have done pretty good since Jan. I've lost my motivation a bit lately but I'm hoping that when the snow goes I'll feel like walking more.

Lanie and Ellen, wishing you success!
    Dawn

8. AMK

AMK Aficionado

Mar 22, 2005

Happy to hear that you two are doing so well. I finally got my butt in gear and joined a gym. They have a pool and have been going now. My mom swims there too so it is good motivation. Now just need to work on the snacking problem. Just want to lose those extra pounds I gained this winter and be ready for the summer.