Round 2 Interview!

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by newteacher89, Jun 12, 2014.

1. newteacher89

newteacher89 Rookie

Jun 12, 2014

Hey guys,

Recent college graduate here. Been on two interviews, my first one ever last week... it went just okay, I was crazy nervous because everything was new to me. Haven't heard back from them, but don't really care to.

I had another interview on Tuesday of this week and it went a million times better, now that I knew what to expect! They told me they had 200+ applicants, but want to make a decision by the end of this week. Told me they were doing interviews Tuesday and Wednesday and wanted to have a decision by this Friday. Well... I got a phone call late yesterday afternoon saying I was being invited back for a second interview, and it is down to me and one other person!!

My first interview was with the Assistant Principal, SS Dept. Head and one other SS Teacher. The phone call I received was from the Assistant Principal and said she and the other teachers loved talking to me, and were moving me forward to meet with the Principal and Superintendent this Friday--like TOMORROW Friday the 13th Friday.

My question for you guys, considering I've rambled now: What should I expect on this second interview? Similar to the first? Different?

3. FaithDriven

FaithDriven Rookie

Jun 12, 2014

I'm not sure what to expect for 2nd round interviews but I must say congrats! As a newbie, you should be especially proud! Good luck! :)

4. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Jun 12, 2014

I would say it'll be similar to the first one. They might ask you similar questions so the Superintendent and principal can get a feel for who you are and see which one of the two might be a better fit for the campus. Good luck!

5. ktmiller222

ktmiller222 Cohort

Jun 12, 2014

Good luck! =)