Room Update

Discussion in 'Art Teachers' started by Samothrace, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Samothrace

Samothrace Cohort

Oct 25, 2009

So I finally got my room last week. I might add the principal never officially came and told me...lol He stuck his head in when I moving stuff around to ask if this would work. It only took...over a month for my district to decide where the other teacher was being placed.

so I'll post some pics when it's offically up and running. I start having kids there tomorrow, but still have some things I want to make and post, and some other random things.

I hate when I know I've kept things and now I can't find them! No idea where some of my table labels have gone. I made them when I had my room my first year and had them nicely laminated. I hope I didn't throw them out when I moved in August. if I did..DOH!

3. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Oct 25, 2009

I'm glad that you finally have a room!

4. Crzy_ArtTeacher

Crzy_ArtTeacher Comrade

Oct 26, 2009

That's wonderful Samothrace! What great news, even if it was a couple of months into the school year :) Better late than never!

5. Anne wmcosuvamu

Anne wmcosuvamu Companion

Oct 26, 2009

Yay! I bet it'll make your life ever so much easier. I know I feel better when everything has a place and is available at my fingertips. :D :hugs:

6. NJArt

NJArt Comrade

Oct 29, 2009

That's great news! Do you have a sink in the new room?

7. Samothrace

Samothrace Cohort

Oct 30, 2009

yup. I have a sink. My room is a regular classroom, or normally would be a general classroom. I have conferences this week, so I'm hoping to get the posters I need done up in my room and some other random things...we'll see if the massive list I plan out will actually get done! lol