recording sheet for pumpkin math?

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by PennStateCutie, Sep 28, 2008.

1. PennStateCutie

PennStateCutie Companion

Sep 28, 2008

Anyone have a recording sheet for pumpkin math? I am planning on doing different pumpkin math activities with both of my classes (3s and 4s) and I was wondering if there was a pre-made worksheet out there somewhere to record their findings :) Thanks!

3. WaProvider

WaProvider Fanatic

Sep 28, 2008

The most successful pumpkin math scoring sheet I ever had was a set of orange pumpkin plates that the children used to record the data themselves.* The we punched them and hooked them together with green string.* It was very cute and I noticed that the parents didn't have it in the car later at the pumpkin patch.* Kills me when the parents sometimes leave the work, newsletters and stuff in the car like a layer of dry leaves.* I appreciated that they worked with the children to make the book and then remembered to take it in.* We do it all the time now!!

4. PennStateCutie

PennStateCutie Companion

Oct 11, 2008

I made a pumpkin math journal, which I can email out to anyone who is interested! :)

5. forkids

forkids Cohort

Oct 12, 2008

I would like to have the pumpkin math journal. How do I have you email it to me?

6. PennStateCutie

PennStateCutie Companion

Oct 12, 2008

send me a private message with your email address in it! :)

7. Mo1013

Mo1013 New Member

Oct 15, 2008

private message - help!

I am trying to send you a private message, but it says I cannot access that section. Can you please help?

8. PennStateCutie

PennStateCutie Companion

Oct 15, 2008

I think you need a certain number of posts first...to be able to access PMs. :(

9. sarzacsmom

sarzacsmom Groupie

Oct 16, 2008

Imade a sheet with 5 pumpkins drawn on it and I put the numbers 1 -5, one number per pumpkin. The children had to color the pumpkins according to how they observed the pumpkins they picked at the pumpkin patch and then they ahd to glue the corresponding number of seeds on each pumpkin . . .it was a number recognition activity---just an idea--- the kids really enjoyed it-- said they were doing "real big kid work--like kindergarten big kids"