Ready for RICA

Discussion in 'Other Tests' started by chicanabeans, Mar 5, 2005.

1. chicanabeans

chicanabeans Rookie

Mar 5, 2005

Ok, so I know this is a CSET board, but we're all teachers, so what info I have is for you and vice versa. I took the RICA twice and the second time, I past by faking my way through the constructed responses. A language arts prof. that I had in the credential program typed up a simple, RICA study exam worksheet that pinpoints the different domains found on the RICA and what you basically need to know...So, I wrote up a blog with the contents of what I got from that study guide. It's not much, but it's an overview. IF you are as desperate to get through the RICA as I was a year or two ago, it might just help you out :angel:

Good luck

http://ricahelp.blogspot.com/

3. Redpepper

Redpepper Rookie

Jan 10, 2006

Hi,
    Can I get what you are talking about. I am taking RiCA next month.

Redpepper

4. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Jan 11, 2006

chicanabeans, thanks for that. I will gently disagree with you, though: the forum is called "Examinations for Teachers", and includes subforums for exams that aren't CSET and aren't even California - so you're using this subforum exactly as it should be used.

5. Redpepper

Redpepper Rookie

Jun 9, 2006

Study Guide for RiCA

Hello, can I get what you are talkin about.

Redpepper

QUOTE=chicanabeans]Ok, so I know this is a CSET board, but we're all teachers, so what info I have is for you and vice versa. I took the RICA twice and the second time, I past by faking my way through the constructed responses. A language arts prof. that I had in the credential program typed up a simple, RICA study exam worksheet that pinpoints the different domains found on the RICA and what you basically need to know...So, I wrote up a blog with the contents of what I got from that study guide. It's not much, but it's an overview. IF you are as desperate to get through the RICA as I was a year or two ago, it might just help you out :angel:

Good luck

http://ricahelp.blogspot.com/[/QUOTE]

6. Redpepper

Redpepper Rookie

Jun 9, 2006

7. chicanabeans

chicanabeans Rookie

Aug 1, 2006