Random Cheap Ideas

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by callmebob, Jul 27, 2010.

1. callmebob

callmebob Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2010

Today was the first day back into the classroom so this week there is much time being spent trying to get things back into their place.

I came up with a new idea to help organize my cabinet of "stuff", best part is that it is free.

McDonalds French Fry boxes. Tape up the top and bottom, then measure up 3in. from the top and bottom. Cut off these sections for sturdy organizers. From 4 free boxes I now have 8 organizers to put into my cabinet tomorrow.

Just thought I would share.

3. Jem

Jem Aficionado

Jul 27, 2010

How creative!! I'm going to use glass Ball jars (used in canning) for my office supply organization this year.

4. RugRats

RugRats Companion

Jul 28, 2010

This summer, I took the four plastic pouches that my new curtains came in and used them to sort items in my classroom. The pouches have zippers so they worked out great! Best thing is, I stuck them to the wall in one of my centers so students could see some of their choices. As a bonus, inside each pouch is a little plastic pocket about the size of an index card so that I could label each pouch without worries that the label would get messed up or fall off.

Great ideas! Let's hear more. :)