Quizziz Question

Discussion in 'General Education' started by readingrules12, Oct 15, 2022.

Tags:
  1. readingrules12

readingrules12 Aficionado

Oct 15, 2022

Hi,

I have been enjoying using Quizziz.com a lot with my students. I know there is a feature that allows for emailing the results to the parents. The only way I see is to enter each parent's email 1 by 1 and then send it one at a time to them. To do this for each quiz would take forever. Is there a better option? I do have Google Classroom and wonder if this might somehow be helpful to making it quicker as well. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

3. blazer

blazer Connoisseur

Oct 18, 2022

If you can get all the kids (and parents) to sign up to a dedicated google class for that class you can use the 'people' page to send out group emails and they don't get to know everyone else's email. You can also post resources that everyone can see, access and download. They can even return finished work. Usually by taking a photo and submitting it but they can also submit google docs or word docs or even pdfs.

readingrules12 likes this.
  4. Ima Teacher

Ima Teacher Virtuoso

Oct 19, 2022

I printed a list of parent emails from our grading program, Infinite Campus. The information came in a spreadsheet, so I was able to use that to copy and past email addresses. I don’t remember doing it more than one time, though.

readingrules12 likes this.
  5. readingrules12

readingrules12 Aficionado

Oct 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will play around with it a bit more, and see if I can fix this issue.

6. blazer

blazer Connoisseur

Oct 20, 2022

In the UK we have online security laws which would prevent us using an email list of private email addresses unless we had written permission of all participants. I think that's how google classroom gets round it as individual email addresses are not displayed in emails.