quizizz is a website about playing quiz games, right?

Discussion in 'General Education' started by michal sonny, Jun 30, 2022.

1. michal sonny

michal sonny New Member

Jun 30, 2022

Hi i'm michal sonny I am a student teacher in Thailand and I heard that A website called quizizz is a website about taking questions. Let's play together on the website. We are the host, right? i like this site But I can't make any questions about children in Thailand, anyone have any advice? give me some You can reply to my post, I'm always happy to answer. [​IMG]

3. michal sonny

michal sonny New Member

Jun 30, 2022

[​IMG]

4. readingrules12

readingrules12 Aficionado

Jun 30, 2022

Quizziz is a great site. It allows you to do so many things. You can have students play games that you create or you can use ones that other teachers create. There are thousands already created at all age groups. It also then gives you data that allows you to see how each child did on each question, so in a way it grades your assignment for you as they play. It allows you to see which questions the students struggled the most with which can help a lot.

Personally, I am not interested in playing the game online. You can test your own game out after you create it or borrow someone else's game. Here is a video that might help to explain more about Quizziz.

Good luck to you.