Question: How to Conduct Read 180 Lesson at Job Interview?

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by dakota7795, Oct 20, 2007.

1. dakota7795

dakota7795 New Member

Oct 20, 2007

Hi-
    I have a job interview on Tuesday and have been asked to present a Read 180 lesson as part of the interview. I've begun researching the program but have never used it. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions?

Thanks!:confused:

3. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Oct 20, 2007

I'm with you...I have never heard of this program. I hope that you get some great suggestions...I know you will!

4. Master Pre-K

Master Pre-K Virtuoso

Oct 20, 2007

How can you effectively do something you never used before? :confused: Did they give you some materials to practice on?

Have you looked it up in google?

what if it's some standard curriculum like thru harcourt brace..and you have to buy it!

not being pessimistic... but I think that stinks! Unless...they gave you something to work on.

5. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Oct 20, 2007

We use this program at our Jr high and high school. I teach social studies so I can offer no help here at home. I do know that we use it for students that are below grade level for reading or have not passed the ISTEP. If you haven't found out anything before Monday morning, I'll ask our English teachers for more info.

6. TeacherRW

TeacherRW Cohort

Oct 24, 2007

As I understand it, the Read 180 program is scripted... all you have to do is follow the manual. Good luck...