Question about test score that you can immediately see after your test

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by Lb1101, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Lb1101

Lb1101 New Member

Jan 20, 2018

hey everyone,

I have some qs. I took the Praxis elementary multiple subject exam yesterday and at the very end of report scores I guess I was able to see my scores? I'm wondering if the scores that you see on that computer screen are reasonably accurate. They had an unofficial score for each exam like reading read something like 178 and otherwise. I'm just making sure these are accurate and I'm not getting my hopes up that I passed

3. ssgirl11

ssgirl11 Companion

Jan 21, 2018

When I took my test, they weren’t releasing the scores immediately after for some reason. Our professors told us that if you got your results immediately, that is a tentative score, however they can tell that you have scored enough points to pass. So, basically, they cannot tell you that you passed and then not pass you.

4. TrademarkTer

TrademarkTer Groupie

Jan 21, 2018

I've never heard of it changing from what they tell you. I'm sure it has happened before, but it's very rare.

5. AlwaysAttend

AlwaysAttend Fanatic

Jan 21, 2018

I can’t say with 100% certainty, because when I took the test they didn’t give you scores right away. In this case it would be tentative in case they have to eliminate questions based on abnormalities during the testing window. So if you scored a 178, but they remove one of the questions that got you the 178 and replaced it with one of the others that were extras you might’ve gotten wrong, it would lower your score. I’m sure you passed.

6. futuremathsprof

futuremathsprof Phenom

Jan 21, 2018

What is the score you need to pass?