Question about AESOP feedback.

Discussion in 'Substitute Teachers' started by ILoveMyCello, May 12, 2011.

1. ILoveMyCello

ILoveMyCello Companion

May 12, 2011

Hi, I have a question about AESOP feedback. When you leave comments about the day you had, who has access to read those? Does anyone actually READ them? Thanks

3. Lindager

Lindager Companion

May 12, 2011

I have never had feedback on my feedback. I think some teachers might check them to see if there were any major issues and admin can check them if they are evaluating a neww teacher.

4. ILoveMyCello

ILoveMyCello Companion

May 12, 2011

I just went on my mom's AESOP, and she can view her feedback. However I can't see feedback she has left on subs. I'm just wondering if principals and personnel directors make a point to read feedback daily. Anyone know?

5. Miss W

Miss W Phenom

May 13, 2011

In our district the building coordinator (usually the VP) is required to read the feedback, and so is the district coordinator. I check my feedback, but it's usually not much because the guest teachers leave notes for us at the end of the day.

6. Vince

Vince Rookie

May 23, 2011

I leave a long, detailed, hand written note, often started during the day. On Aesop, I choose a star, and then in the comments area, I simply write, "Note left on desk." By the time I get home, the class that day is a blur, no way I could do it that night.

7. McKennaL

McKennaL Groupie

May 26, 2011

As a former (future) sub... who this year also worked full-time in a school - thus needing to order subs on AESOP....

I never got to see any feedback at ALL! I was shocked! I mean - in the past when I wrote feedback, they never saw it? I am glad I didn't rely on that ALONE to leave my comments for the teacher. I always left highly detailed messages in writing.