Promethean Board Flipcharts---Share

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by teachgrade5, Jun 17, 2012.

1. teachgrade5

teachgrade5 Comrade

Jun 17, 2012

I thought I would share that I have 68 ActivInspire flipcharts posted on my classroom website for free!! 10 of the 68 are brand new and were just posted today. They are geared for 5th grade, but I am sure other grades could adapt if needed. All of these flipcharts have been used at some time in my 5th grade classroom. Some of them are pretty good, and some of them are just okay as they were the first ones I developed.

The flipcharts cover all subject areas, and I have a few training flipcharts located on the webpage. Feel free to let me know what you think. On my home page you can send me a message through the contact button located on the left hand side of the page. Or you can send me a message on here!

I am going to be uploading a flipchart that can be used for the book Holes but I need to get it off of my school computer. I hope to do this soon as I think it is a pretty good flipchart that I just used in my classroom this past spring.

Go to my classroom website: www.leapinginto5thgrade.com/menupage. Click on the button for the Teachers' Lounge. In the Teachers' Lounge click on the apple next to the words Promethean Board Flipcharts.

3. giraffe326

giraffe326 Virtuoso

Jun 17, 2012

Wow. Thanks! I don't have my school laptop to open them at the moment, but that is awesome that you are sharing! I HATE Promethean Planet- it is soooooo slllooooowwwww!

4. jojo808

jojo808 Comrade

Jun 17, 2012

Thank you for sharing!

5. hatima

hatima Devotee

Aug 25, 2013

Fantastic! I bookmarked your site!

6. WindyCityGal606

WindyCityGal606 Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2013

Thank you! I can't wait to get to school tomorrow and view your flip charts! I really need help with science and s.s. this year as they are my most challenging classes because I have no books or materials from which to teach our curriculum! Thank you so much!