Program for teaching essay writing

Discussion in 'Fourth Grade' started by HeidiMatt, Apr 19, 2021.

1. HeidiMatt

HeidiMatt Rookie

Apr 19, 2021

Hi all!
    I'm a teacher for an accredited private "school" that provides one-to-one instruction. I have a large variety of students, but I'm struggling the most with teaching essay writing to my two 4th graders.
    I have a background in K-2 and middle school. My school has a large variety of curriculum available for me to choose from and I don't know where to start here. I've been using the hamburger model for creating an outline, but I know I should be providing more.
    One of my students is going into a competitive private school in the fall. She is at grade level and very bright, but the school informed the parents she's weak in essay writing (after their testing). They specifically enrolled her with my school for help improving before starting this school.
    Do you know of a program that is straight-forward and specifically focuses on essay writing? I don't have much time to learn a whole, complete curriculum and need to focus on just the writing part.
    Thanks!

3. mariewriter

mariewriter New Member

Jul 28, 2021

My name is Marie C. Rufus! I'm a professional online writer at WritePaper. Only ask us to "write my essay fast" and we will start your work. If you have any questions r want to share any document related to the essay, feel free to contact our customer services team. Most of the students are unable to complete Research Paper on time as it requires thorough research. For hundreds of US students, we’re the most reliable essay company online that can help with any writing homework quickly and for an affordable price. As an experienced paper writing service we offer quality services at affordable rates. Students will receive quality papers written from scratch with 100 percent authentic original material. You will be able to claim the product as your own without worrying about plagiarism.

4. Lapale

Lapale Rookie

Oct 19, 2021

Good info, thanks. I haven't heard about such programs. I'll check them out.

5. LauraW

LauraW Rookie

Oct 19, 2021

This is a really reasonable suggestion! I know some students use such services for cheating, some of them to get better results and learn something. But we really forget sometimes, that we can use the service to improve our skills as well. When I was a student, I remember smartwriting service was really popular among others. As I see the today's reviews on https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/smartwritingservice/ it's still one of the most reliable ones. So you can check it out as well.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021