Around 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday (yesterday) I received an e-mail from the principal of a school I would like to work at next year. The P requested that (if i was still interested) I come in for an interview next week. My husband said I should call her, but I get a little nervous over the phone, so I emailed her back around 4 p.m. the same day to say I was interested, but would it be possible to push back the interview time by 30 minutes because our school gets out later than hers. I went on to say if that wasn't an option to please let me know so I could make the necessary arrangements to get to the interview at the time she stated. (I didn't tell the P this, but I'd take a half day so I could get there) I expected to hear back yesterday evening or at least sometime today. NOTHING. It's now 6:10 p.m. STILL NOTHING. Should I wait until tomorrow and send another e-mail? Call the school after dismissal and request to speak with her? (I'm thinking to say something like, "Hi, this is Em Catz. I'm returning Mrs. Principal's call about interviewing for a teaching position?" (technically she didn't call, rather she emailed, but I don't know how to say "I'm checking to see if Mrs. Principal got my email because it's been two days and she hasn't responded." What do you all think?