Prime Hiring Season in CT?

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by lionvirion, Jun 25, 2014.

1. lionvirion

lionvirion Rookie

Jun 25, 2014

Hi. My husband is looking all over the CT/NY area right now. He has 2 interviews this week and next and one in the midwest where we are traveling to to see family in July. He'll be gone from July 3 - 22. We're hoping he gets one of these 3 jobs obviously but is the time we're gone the prime season for getting calls/interviews? Or, will there be action in August or the end of July?

3. CreativeTeachR

CreativeTeachR Companion

Jun 25, 2014

Hiring season is NOW!! But is in full swing In July. Last year I had my interview at the end of July and hired the first week of August.

4. ECE ABC

ECE ABC Comrade

Jun 25, 2014

I'm in CT and they have been posting positions all month and it will continue until late August..it did last year as well.

Sometimes people resign late, they add classrooms, positions, etc. so yes things can change and they do hire all summer long. Good Luck!

5. Rhesus

Rhesus Comrade

Jun 26, 2014

Yup, here in CT jobs start appearing as early as February or March, but really come streaming in between May and July, continuing all the way up to the beginning of the school year.

Is your husband looking at the CTREAP website? That one gets updated multiple times daily.

https://www.ctreap.net/jobsrch.php?srch=100&position=110