Pretty Little Liars Fans!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Ms. I, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Sep 3, 2012

The show's latest season just ended...on TV, that is. Now, every Tues on the abcfamily.com site, there will be weekly webisodes continuing the show called Dirty Little Secrets.

3. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Sep 4, 2012

I might check this out! I can't wait for the PLL Halloween special. What do you think about the newly revealed "A"? I knew I didn't like him for a reason!!

4. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Sep 4, 2012

He wasn't totally out of the question for me either! Now, it will be interesting to see how long it takesd the girls to find out!

5. MissWull

MissWull Cohort

Sep 6, 2012

OMG I love PLL!!! I took season 1 home several months ago and got hooked! So did my husband...except now he doesn't like it. Ever since they pinned "A" on Mona...he thinks its stupid that A is actually someone else and that it keeps going on yada yada. But, I still love it!!

What's up with the webisodes? Are the girls still in it? What are they supposed to be?

Whatever happened with Herme...or what is his real name (and not mean nickname they gave him)...Jake? I totally forget. But they sure did have him acting REALLY strange in this last season.

6. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Sep 6, 2012

My husband says he doesn't really like it but he watches it with me sometimes. I don't remember who Herme was...was that Lucas?? He is an odd one. He was visiting Mona so there's something going on with him too. There has to be at least 1 more "A" besides Toby (man, he has always annoyed me. I really disliked him from the start). In the last episode I felt sorry for Caleb. I couldn't believe "Nate" or whoever he was. The plot just keeps thickening!

7. MissWull

MissWull Cohort

Sep 6, 2012

Oh ya Lucas!! That's his name. He really just went off the deep end! Starting with that episode of when he and Hannah went out on that lake in the boat...then he just went psycho!

I used to dislike Toby...then I started liking him with Spencer, now I'm just waiting to see what happens! Eeeek!

I feel sorry for Caleb as well...I like Caleb and Hannah together, but I like Ren too!

8. OneBerry

OneBerry Comrade

Sep 6, 2012

Alright, gotta throw this out there. I don't think Toby is A. Or if he is, he's playing double agent or something because I just CAN'T believe he is a bad guy!!!

9. MissWull

MissWull Cohort

Sep 6, 2012

That makes sense! I didn't think too far into it...but being a double agent seems to flow with the story.

Why this season do they seem to be trusting everyone and anyone? All seasons past it was forbidden to EVER mention a thing about Alison and A!

10. lnm130

lnm130 Companion

Sep 6, 2012

I am NOT reading this thread. I haven't seen any of season 3, although I think Pinterest ruined it for me...

Anyway. Any where online to see the latest season? I just watched season one and two on Netflix. Or, a marathon! Anyone?? Help, I'm addicted!

11. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Sep 6, 2012

I have been watching the last season on HULU. You could try there. If you also google Project Free TV you can find episodes to watch online. There is a Halloween special in October so try to watch them soon!

12. waterfall

waterfall Maven

Sep 6, 2012

I agree! He made a comment in a previous episode about doing "whatever it takes" to get rid of A and I think this is just part of that.

I used to absolutely love the show but I admit to being pretty frustrated with it this season. They're just dragging everything out so much that it's not as entertaining anymore. I hope when it's finally all over it makes sense!

13. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Sep 6, 2012

I noticed that too!

2 webisodes are now up: The first was titled, "A Reservation" and the 2nd is titled "A Reunion". They're not full hour episodes. They're little couple minute snippets.

14. Peachyness

Peachyness Virtuoso

Sep 6, 2012

I was also going to say that I don't think Toby is part of the A entourage. You can tell that he loves Spencer (did you see the look on his face when they were hugging?). He's fed up with the secrets and wants to do what it takes to end this whole ordeal so that he and Spencer can just be happy together.

That's my take on this, at least.

15. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Sep 6, 2012

I don't know...he always looks mad. I don't know if he's just mad about the whole "A" thing or mad about how everyone treated him (when they thought he killed Allison). I guess we will find out eventually but he just gives me the creeps. I do like Ren but he seems a bit old for any of the girls.

16. MissWull

MissWull Cohort

Sep 7, 2012

So glad I'm not the only 'non-teen' watching this show, hehe!! :)

I do agree they seem to be dragging a lot of stuff out this season...but I like the show so I don't want it to end! I did like the parts about Aria's mom dating around. Also, I'm wondering when it will come to a head, her helping Emily cheat on that test...because that kind of just got pushed out huh?

I'm glad they added in the new twist on Aria and Ezra's relationship...because that story getting old.

Have any of you read the books?

17. Peachyness

Peachyness Virtuoso

Sep 7, 2012

I haven't read the books, but I heard the show is taking a new direction, veering from the books. It'd be interesting to read the books and see how it turned out in there.

No one in real life knows I watch this show. This is my secret guilty pleasure..... :D

18. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Sep 7, 2012

In the books, "A" was Allison's twin sister that nobody knew about. She was in a mental hospital or something?

19. Peregrin5

Peregrin5 Maven

Sep 7, 2012

Hehe. My boyfriend's little sister is obsessed with this show. She's also apparently obsessed with Ian Harding's abs.

20. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Oct 7, 2012

Hmm, wonder if they'll show that?

In the little Tues webisode snippets, they've been showing this new female character who works at the Halloween shop. I wonder what she has to do w/ all this?

21. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Oct 7, 2012

I'm not sure they will bring a sister into the tv show. They might have totally changed it from the books. I can't wait for the Halloween episode!

22. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Oct 29, 2012

How did everyone like the Halloween episode? It's just more to keep us on the edge of our seats! I see they chose not to reveal the new character just yet that were in the snippet webisdoes. :)

So it's not back now until Jan.

23. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Oct 29, 2012

I liked the Halloween episode and as soon as I saw Garrett on the train I knew he was the one who was going to be killed. There must have been 3 or 4 As on the train I think. Mona had to be one of them since she escaped for the night. I really wish it was coming back sooner than January!

24. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Oct 29, 2012

I wish so too! That's 2 whole months of nothing! I wonder will they have more webisodes in between?

25. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Oct 29, 2012

I'm not a PLL watcher, but the only Tv on in my house today has been local news covering the storm and the Weather Channel.

26. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Oct 30, 2012

This episode was on Oct. 23 so we weren't watching it tonight. Were tv shows cancelled because of storm coverage? I don't have cable so I have not watched anything on the news just read online.

27. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Oct 30, 2012

Ohhh, yes. Around here, all the networks were carrying storm coverage.

28. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Sep 1, 2013

Did anyone watch the summer finale? I don't think I'm too crazy about all this stuff taking place in Ravenswood but I was definitely surprised to find out who the next member of the "A" team was!

29. Peachyness

Peachyness Virtuoso

Sep 1, 2013

I don't think he is A. However did you catch what that old lady from the soriety said about a man looking for Ali and that he's hoping for the girls to lead him there? I think while he's not A, that maybe he is looking for Ali. Maybe he was the older man dating her.

30. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Sep 2, 2013

I still have to watch the last 5 episodes. I have a lot to catch up on, but I plan to watch the Ravenswood spin-off for sure!

31. eternalsaudade

eternalsaudade Companion

Sep 2, 2013

I saw an interview with the creator and she said he is definitely A (or at least on the A team) and not in the fake-out way that Toby was A. I didn't even think about him being the older man, that would definitely make things interesting.

32. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Sep 2, 2013

Yeah, I'm sure there are a few more "A"s yet to be exposed. Not sure who the mastermind is. If that old lady is to be believed and Ali is alive then who's bones did they find?

33. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Oct 26, 2014

Who's still watching this show? How did you like the Q&A w/ the cast members episode?

I am & I liked the q&a episode for a change. I'm also glad they're doing a special Christmas episode. It's so typical for this kind of show to have Halloween be the focus, but I'm glad they're switching it up & I hope PLLs is still around for a long time!

34. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Oct 26, 2014

I only watched a few minutes of the Q&A. I thought it was going to be an actual Halloween episode so I just stopped watching. I think the Christmas special will be good. RIP Mona :eek:

35. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Oct 26, 2014

Yeah, kinda sad/mad they killed off Mona's character, but I'm sure they'll show her here & there sometimes. I'm glad they had Alison's character finally be amongst the living.

36. Go Blue!

Go Blue! Connoisseur

Oct 28, 2014

I watched the whole eppy, but I also wanted an actual show so we could see the aftermath of Mona's murder.:mad:

Still, I love Ian Harding (Ezra):wub: and I love him and Aria. It was nice seeing some of their past moments.

37. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Oct 28, 2014

I think Mona got in over her head. She just had no idea what "A" (however many there are of them) would do to her once she got on their bad side. I never liked her much but she was an interesting character. Mrs. D was a witch so I'm not sorry she got it!

38. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Oct 28, 2014

I feel the same way as you TeacherNY about my liking Mona. And yes, glad Mrs. D's character's gone. Can't wait to see how the Christmas ep goes!

39. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Oct 21, 2015

It's been just about a year later since the last post here.

When the show returns (still season 6), it will jump ahead 5 yrs as you fans will know. From an article posted on the PLL's FB page, season 7 will probably be the last season. All good things come to an end! At least it will show them in adulthood for a bit before the show ends.