Preschool Room Pics

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by preschoolgal, Jul 23, 2007.

1. preschoolgal

preschoolgal Rookie

Jul 23, 2007

Hey everyone! I know the other forums have this but I thought it would be neat to see all of the different preschool rooms!! So on that note, does anyone have any pictures of their room??? If so, please share!! I would LOVE to see them! Thanks bunches!!!

3. irimomof3

irimomof3 Rookie

Jul 24, 2007

I don't have mine set up yet this year, still waiting for it to be cleaned. But I would love to see pics of others also. As soon as I get mine set up I will post pics.

4. preschoolgal

preschoolgal Rookie

Jul 27, 2007

Ok, here are some pics that I took around March of this year. My room looks nothing like this now, as it is a complete disaster from packing over the summer. As soon as I get my room in order, I will post pics for this school year! Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Miss Steele

Miss Steele Companion

Jul 27, 2007

Your room is huge! I'm so jealous!

I'm also jealous of the nice furniture you have.

I'll be in a different classroom that is in a school district that has money but I'll probably still have to have a bunch of old furniture.

6. preschoolgal

preschoolgal Rookie

Jul 28, 2007

Thanks!! It is really big and I am SO grateful for that! It was just built a little over a year ago. I teach at a parochial school so believe it or not a lot of that stuff you see in my classroom was actually donated. The shelves were made by a parishioner and are actually starting to fall apart!:unsure: But I love my room and can't wait to get back in there! The only thing I wish I had is a big bulletin board! That is the one thing we are lacking!:down:

7. Miss Steele

Miss Steele Companion

Jul 28, 2007

The building I was in for the past two years was built 80 or so years ago as a school building. I loved the way that it looked (the woodwork and closets were beautiful) but it was definitely not very accomodating for preschool. I managed to fit everything in but I love how your room doesn't look cramped like mine did (compared to yours!) Do you ever have problems with kids running?
    How many kids do you have in your class?

8. preschoolgal

preschoolgal Rookie

Jul 28, 2007

I have to say that I had an awesome class so they behaved pretty well. There were only a couple of kids that had a problem with running and one of these little boys ran EVERYWHERE he went! :rolleyes: I had 18 kids on MWF and 12 on TTH. This year I will have 19 on MWF and 16 I believe on TTH! Oh I can't wait!!! I am so excited!:D

9. Miss Steele

Miss Steele Companion

Jul 28, 2007

Haha, I'm excited to start this next year, too. I have to wait until the last week of August before I'm even allowed to SEE my room so I'm going to be waiting awhile, still.

Do you have kids all day? We are a half day program 4 days a week.

10. preschoolgal

preschoolgal Rookie

Jul 28, 2007

Most of our kids go home at 10:45, but we have an optional extended care program in the afternoon until 3:15. Thank goodness it is a little larger this year...now my aide can stay all day! YAY!!

I guess I am lucky, I can get into my classroom anytime I want, but it seems that the closer it gets to the schoolyear, the more I seem to get done. I guess you could say I work better under pressure!

11. hello_mido

hello_mido Rookie

Jul 29, 2007

hi it's my first post i thiught i'd share some pix of my small class it's not that big but i tried my best to make it this way
    :( i wanted to post the pix but i did not know how to attatch them :confused:

12. preschoolgal

preschoolgal Rookie

Jul 29, 2007

If you a hosting program such as photobucket (thats what I used) after you upload the pictures it gives you a link to copy and paste. Its pretty easy once you get used to it! Good luck!

13. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Jul 29, 2007

My room is still under construction for this new year! I've got to get it done this week! School starts for me the week after! Maybe I can show you my pics then! :)

Lori

14. skerns

skerns Companion

Aug 1, 2007

classroom pictures

Here are the before pictures of my classroom. The two teacher desks are facing each other. The reading group area is on one side and my teacher's aid is on the other. I will post my after pictures in a few weeks.:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyone know why these are soooo big. :help: Anyway my classroom seems to be about the size you stated. I never rearrange unless I have less kids. There is just not room. But we gather around the meeting board(the blue one) or around the chalkboard on the floor for circle times. We even use the hall sometimes for space.

Good Luck

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  15. skerns

skerns Companion

Aug 1, 2007

classroom pics

Hey,:( it cut off the ends of my pictures. So you didn't get to see the whole room. Sorry. I hope I learn how to use this photobucket stuff soon.

16. tm91784

tm91784 Comrade

Aug 1, 2007

WOW!! I teach at a parochial school and I could never get all of that stuff donated! You're very lucky :D

17. dianafish

dianafish Rookie

Aug 2, 2007

You are all so lucky that you can hang things on your walls. Because we are in an older building we are limited to bulletin boards only, due to fire regulations. Your rooms look great

18. preschoolgal

preschoolgal Rookie

Aug 2, 2007

We are permitted to hang things on the walls as long as we use that sticky tack stuff, but me being the rebel I am, I use masking tape!:blush: However, then my aide and I get to repaint at the end of the year!!:lol:

19. sdj284

sdj284 Rookie

Aug 2, 2007

my room still have more to do...what do you think? It is Preschool.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. 2BCharged

2BCharged Rookie

Aug 3, 2007

iI am jealous too. I teach in a Christian school and it looks like a 5x9cell. I dod what I can and pray that one day it will be huge so I can add centers and move without falling over something.

21. hello_mido

hello_mido Rookie

Aug 5, 2007

after i uploaded the pix look what it said :mad:
    You cannot post links to other sites until you have been a participating member for a while.

22. Butterfly4

Butterfly4 Comrade

Aug 5, 2007

I love seeing all the other classrooms. I'm going to be in working on mine in the upcoming two weeks. As soon as I have pics I will post them.

Thanks everyone for sharing!!

23. OtterMom

OtterMom Comrade

Aug 5, 2007

Welcome, Hello Mido! I remember when I was new. I couldn't wait for the end of my first month so I could get a personal avatar. I'm sorry we can't see your photos, but maybe there is a way that those of us who want to see everybody's pix (like me) can get yours. Perhaps we could send you a personal message with our e-mail address, so you could send your pictures directly to us. I'm going to try it.

Again, welcome to the site - I have gotten SOOooo many awesome ideas here, and met a lot of neat people in the forums! :)

24. hello_mido

hello_mido Rookie

Aug 6, 2007

you are right i got so disapointed when that silly message came :( i'll be glad if you gathered all the email and sent me i'll be happy to send the photos by email
    yours
    hana ( A new member :( )

25. rizwanwaheed

rizwanwaheed New Member

Aug 6, 2007

mail address its rizwan_cs @ Hotmail

26. hello_mido

hello_mido Rookie

Aug 6, 2007

ok got it i'll send some pix now:hugs: .
    hana

27. hello_mido

hello_mido Rookie

Aug 6, 2007

horaaaaaaaaaaay i suddenly became a member can u believe it at last i 'm celebrating now :) i hate it when they wrote new mwmber
    i'll try to post some pix now to see if works i hope it does work or all my celebration will be for nothing pray for me lol
    hana

28. hello_mido

hello_mido Rookie

29. hello_mido

hello_mido Rookie

Aug 6, 2007

i did it at last
    HA ha ha ha :)

30. MaiMama

MaiMama Rookie

Aug 7, 2007

very nice!
    I like your bathroom key idea. I'm probably going to steal it!
    :D

31. hello_mido

hello_mido Rookie

Aug 7, 2007

go ahead cause it helped me a loooooot with miss can i go to the bathroom please. i was fed up with that sentence :(

32. preschoolgal

preschoolgal Rookie

Aug 10, 2007

Okay, here are the newest pics of my classroom for this upcoming year! :up: Please keep in mind that it is still a work in progress!! :D Let me know what you think!:thanks:

~Katie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

33. monica

monica Comrade

Aug 10, 2007

cute!:D

34. LittleDuckie

LittleDuckie Rookie

Aug 10, 2007

I like it...I wish I could hang things from my ceiling. My director said I couldn't b/c of fire codes. She also said we can't have things on the doors...so I'm going to contact the fire department and see if I can get a copy of the rules and regs for fire codes!

35. sdj284

sdj284 Rookie

Aug 11, 2007

preschoolgal I love what you have done.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like a very fun room. I have done a lot in my room and I think it looks nice and cozy. I just wish it was bigger. I can use other rooms for music and mov , and we have a basement. I just got another storage space so I am very happy and love it.:)

36. preschoolgal

preschoolgal Rookie

Aug 11, 2007

THANKS!! I am so excited for school to start! We have our meet and greet night next Tuesday so I can't wait to see the kids' impressions on their faces when they walk in! We still have a little more to do, so hopefully we get it all finished in time!! Wish me luck!:wub:

37. LittleDuckie

LittleDuckie Rookie

Aug 25, 2007

So this is my new room right before my open house...and with only a few changes during the first week of school, it still looks like this!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

38. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 25, 2007

Did you do the painting on the walls?

39. TeacherGrl7

TeacherGrl7 Devotee

Aug 25, 2007

LittleDuckie, I love your room! Where did you get those center signs with the bee hives? My theme is bees and I want to do the velcro dots with my bee cutouts too. I was going to just have a sentence strip or something but I LOVE those hives!!

40. Miss Steele

Miss Steele Companion

Aug 25, 2007

I am getting so excited because on Monday I FINALLY get to see my new classroom. I'll be in a public school (still a Head Start classroom) and I heard that my room is at least twice the size and has windows (something my previous room was lacking!). I'll have to post pictures. I'm nervous about getting everything set up!

Oh, and everyone's room is looking good! I love getting things set up! I always have high hopes that it will stay that perfect....

41. sdj284

sdj284 Rookie

Aug 25, 2007

czacza My teen daugheter helped paint on the wall I think its cute and I'll have to post the rest of my photos. I wanted it to look fun and whimsical. I love seeing what everyone has done!