Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by audrey1722, Jun 7, 2006.

1. audrey1722

audrey1722 Rookie

Jun 7, 2006

I actually have quite a few prayer requests...
    1. My cousin Mandy is having problems with her pregnancy. She has went into pre-term labor several times and is having to control that with medicine; however, she still has anywhere from 4 to 18 contractions an hour, is on bed rest, and has to go and stay at the hospital frequently. The goal is 35 weeks. I just pray that God will help her to give birth to a healthy baby.
    2. There is a 21 year old guy named Adam who graduated from my high school. He is in the marines. He was serving in Afghanistan, but was able to come home for the birth of his daughter. Sadly, she was stillborn. A couple of months later, he found out that he had a brain tumor. He underwent brain surgery. Recovery was very slow at first, but with many prayers, he is beginning to get better. They family has been through a lot and he still has a long way to go.
    3. My friend that lives in Venezuela recently found out that her father has gastric cancer. He had to have a surgery and now they have to feed him through a tube. He also has to begin chemo soon.
    4. Please pray for all of my loved ones who do not know the Lord. I pray that he will call out to them and soften their hearts, and that they will come to know him and be saved.

3. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Jun 8, 2006

Prayers to all of those people and for a healthy baby. Anything w/ pregnancy is to get to 35-36 wks. I know it's worry some it is for the mom to reach that goal!!!

4. audrey1722

audrey1722 Rookie

Jun 8, 2006

Yes, she began having pre-term labor at 24 weeks, but now I think she is up to 29. She is on a pump that gives her medicine 24/7 and a large dose every 4 hours...and when that isn't working, she has to be on magnesium something or another...she said it is so horrible when she goes on that...she said she can't walk or talk or anything. Thanks for the prayers!