Prayers for 2008

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by teacherintexas, Jan 1, 2008.

1. teacherintexas

teacherintexas Maven

Jan 1, 2008

Let's list 2008 reasons to pray. :)

A few of my reasons are selfish-sorry.

1. I am praying that those who do not know God seek and find Him during this next year.

2. As a selfish prayer, I am praying that my husband is cured of all of cancer that has invaded his body.

3. Another selfish prayer of mine is that I am praying that someday God allows me to have a living child of my own to love here on Earth(by blood or adoption- it doesn't matter.)

4. I am thankful that I have the peace of knowing my miscarried and stillborn children are safe and happy in Heaven even though I wish they were here with me.

5. I am praying that our soldiers all come home physcially and emotionally unharmed and that they get home quickly.

I have more, but I'll add them later.

3. wldywall

wldywall Connoisseur

Jan 1, 2008

I'll join you in your prayers, teacherintexas. You have had to deal with way more than your share......

Here are mine:

1. That our soldiers come home as soon as possible and that every American regardless of how they feel about the war supports the troops and their families

2. That God finds the right person to take over my old job, someone who is willing to use the techniques that I was that the kids really like....so they don't waste eduation time starting over again

3. Selfish: that in my new job I am able to meet expectations and save my job

4. That my husband and I ensure we are in church every sunday, where we should be

5. That my nephew comes home and can find peace in doing what he should be doing.

6. That people I know at A to Z that are hurting will be touched by God and find peace.

4. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Jan 1, 2008

I'll join in....

1. I pray that my hubby can come home soon and not have the thought of leaving over our heads.

2. I pray that the business him and his buddy is a success.

3. I pray that those that do not know God find Him.

4. I pray that our troops come home safe.

5. I pray that America votes for a president that can turn this country around for the better.

6. I pray that those that have lost children in the past can find strength in God.

5. Elcsmith

Elcsmith Companion

Jan 1, 2008

Love this....my number 1 prayer

-for my best friend and her family. She lost her seven year old son on December 21 and her mother a month earlier. You may have seen my post earlier in this section. It was titled Jakie. Anyway for the healing of her, her husband and their 5 other children.