Prayer for Teaching Interviews...

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by MusicMaker, Jul 17, 2006.

1. MusicMaker

MusicMaker Rookie

Jul 17, 2006

:angel: I just graduated with a masters in elementary education and have my first two interviews on Wednesday and Thursday morning around 9 am. Please pray that I will do well, not be so nervous... Thanks.

3. Ms.Jasztal

Ms.Jasztal Maven

Jul 21, 2006

I really hope you did extremely well. How did you feel during your interviews?

4. Pixiewannabe

Pixiewannabe Comrade

Jul 21, 2006

Would love to hear how the interviews went... How did you feel? What questions did they ask?
    Keeping you and all who are looking for a classroom in my prayers.
    justine

5. gospelcharlie@h

gospelcharlie@h Rookie

Jul 30, 2006

I have applied for a new teaching position in State Preschool. The interviews are going to be held in the next coming two weeks. Please pray for my wisdom and discerment. Also that I will have the correct answers to the eight question from the panel members.
    Thanks

6. MusicMaker

MusicMaker Rookie

Jul 31, 2006

I got the job, I got called back for a second interview and they emailed me, saying that the human resources office will contact me formally with the job offer. Yay! The other interview didn't pan out, but this was my first choice, by far. God is good!

They asked about my personal philosophy, classroom management, how I work with others, guided reading, professional development, why I want to teach at this school, how would I set up literacy centers. I can't remember the rest.

Thanks for praying! I'm praying for you all who are still interviewing. It will come! I put tons of resumes out to different schools. The school I'm being hired at - I went back and put a resume in - twice. I only got called back from two schools, out of 15+.