Prayer for help with a team member

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by Teacher Chele, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Teacher Chele

Teacher Chele Habitué

Jul 8, 2007

I am the team leader for fourth grade at my school. I am asking you to pray for a team member who has some problems and makes things very difficult for the team. She is very fake and self-centered. She thinks she is better than everyone else and lets you know it on a regular basis. It's so bad that there are people who don't want to be in the same grade as her. It's really sad b/c I think she has some good qualities, but she's so insecure that she puts up this "snobby" front. Please pray for her, for the team, and for wisdom for me as the team leader. Thanks!!!

3. I want to TEACH

I want to TEACH Companion

Jul 8, 2007

My prayers are with you and your team.

4. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Jul 8, 2007

You are some great team leader. I would be praying for all sorts of semi-nasty things to happen to her; you're taking the high road.

I hope things work out for all of you.

5. ABC07

ABC07 Rookie

Jul 9, 2007

God will work in your favor.

I am praying for your friend and I hear God saying that He will work in your favor. This could be giving you the words to say to this person to break through their mask they are wearing, or it could be Him dealing with the person in other ways. Just be willing to be used of God. If he tells you to talk to her and tell her something, don't be afraid to do it. This situation will be worked out in God's time.

6. Eliza

Eliza Companion

Jul 9, 2007

I will be praying. I have been in a similar situation. I prayed for years about a certain team member who had lots of problems. Take it from me... continue to pray and know that God has put her with you for a reason. Sometimes the difference he is making through you and others will not be apparent immediately but have faith. He WILL work through your compassion for her.

7. Teacher Chele

Teacher Chele Habitué

Jul 9, 2007

Thanks so much to all of you who have responded so far!!! I have worried about this all summer.

8. dbcteacher

dbcteacher Rookie

Jul 10, 2007

Teacher Chele,
    Do NOT worry! Through prayer God will take care of it. He will give you the wisdom to handle the situation. Put the worry in HIS hands. Be open to God using you and do what is needed to keep your team working for the best of the children in your care.
    I thank God for the teachers I work with. I teach in a small Lutheran school and my co-teachers are tremendous and extremely supportive. I waited a long time for this job and it was well worth it! I hope that you too will eventually be as rewarded as I am with your chosen vocation. Just remember to not give up and pray, pray, pray. God will reward your persistence! God's Peace!