Prayer for a job

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by Teacher2Be, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Teacher2Be

Teacher2Be Guest

Aug 1, 2004

I am a firm believer in prayer and I am currently looking for a job. I just received my BS degree in primary education and I have been applying all over. I live in Delaware and it is currently the 1st of August and I have not even been called for an interview. I am really getting worried and I know that I need to give it over to the Lord but we all know how hard that is. I would like prayer that the Lord would put a job before me that he wants me to have.

Thank-you!

Cheryl in Dover, Delaware

3. kramercindy

kramercindy Rookie

Aug 27, 2004

You have my prayers! I'm going throug the same thing. I have had 2 interviews (0-2 standing) and school started on August 5. What I would do is just hang in there. I have 2 more interviews scheduled for next week. A lot of schools freeze hiring until the 20th day (around a month after the school year has started). This allows them to see where they need more classes, etc. Hang in there!

4. nu2teach

nu2teach Rookie

Jul 30, 2007

Hang in there..prayers for you both. He will surely show you the way, and will give you the best job where you can serve better. I'm on the same boat. I will have my first interview tom. in the district I applied for for months now. I believe in Him and always tell Him that "Let His will be done".