Pray for me I still feel burned out

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by Mrs. Porter, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Mrs. Porter

Mrs. Porter Rookie

Aug 7, 2009

PLease pray for me. I had a really rough class last year and I have been burned out since february. I thought that the summer would help, but I don't feel the ethusiasm like I usually do. I want to be positive and excited, and all i feel is like I need more summer. I am hoping that your prayers will help. Has anyone else gone through this?

3. TennisPlayer

TennisPlayer Cohort

Aug 7, 2009

Maybe you can benefit from journal writing, exercising, and seeing a counselor. It sounds like you need to let it out.

Peace be with you.

4. Carmen13

Carmen13 Groupie

Aug 7, 2009

I hope you find the strength to welcome the new school year with optimism and enthusiasm! I pray that you have a nice class waiting for you, one that helps you overcome the recent negative experience.

5. luvbooks

luvbooks New Member

Aug 7, 2009

Hi Mrs. Porter,

You're not the only one who had a rough class. I'd do it all over again though. Last year was my first year teaching and I found that being in the classroom full-time wasn't for me. I'll certainly pray for you. I can't tell you what's best for you, but I know that God does. Just pray for God to give you His strength daily. He'll get you through the year and give you the enthusiasm you need.
    Take care and God's blessings to you:)