Praxis II Math 5161 - Interactive Practice Test

Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by daisyyy, May 14, 2017.

1. daisyyy

daisyyy Guest

May 14, 2017

Hello,
    Has anyone ever bought the practice test from Praxis before? I wanted to buy it and then screenshot the questions so I could practice them over and over, but I wasn't sure if this was possible (I'm not sure if when you log into the practice test that it will become fullscreen so you can't switch windows)

Does anyone know? A colleague had shared her code with me so I try so I could do this, then the code expired last week :(

3. Ash G

Ash G Rookie

Jul 15, 2017

Yes, I recommend buying the practice tests so you can get used to the kind of questions that will be asked and the format of the test. Time is such an important factor when taking the test and you're against the clock the entire time. It was probably the fastest 2 and a half hours of my entire life lol. The test opens up just like it would at the testing center. You get 10 attempts or 3 months using the code for the test. The test code will expire after ten uses or 3 months passing, whichever comes first. They give you the answers at the end of the test and I think you would be able to screenshot questions and answers at the end of the test.I would buy both versions because more questions the better and you get a discount. I believe it's $31.95 if you buy both of the tests.