Praxis - Business Education test aids

Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by investor1964, Oct 29, 2010.

1. investor1964

investor1964 New Member

Oct 29, 2010

Anyone have any ideas on study materials helpful for the Business Education Praxis exam. I believe there are flash cards available. I'd be willing to purchase these from someone who has successfully taken and passed the test. Thanks,

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Oct 29, 2010

Welcome to A to Z, investor1964!

Will this be your first time taking the test? Have you already passed Virginia's basic skills test (I think it's VCLA)?

Some takers of Praxis II Business Education have posted here. You can certainly look for their threads, but let me suggest also paying attention to threads about other states' business education exams.

In addition, and I hope you'll forgive me for stating the obvious: do download the free information for this test that's on the Praxis Web site. Then use the test specifications and the test questions as sources of terminology, facts, and practices to look up on the Internet.

4. History Nut

History Nut Rookie

Nov 3, 2010

investor1964,

There are flash cards for the TEXES test. Also. there is the booklet Business Education Study Guide (Praxis Study Guides) by Educational Testing Service. Both are available on Amazon.

5. ggayle68

ggayle68 Rookie

Nov 29, 2010

I just took the test on 11/13...a little worried because most of what was on the study guide was not on the test. I still think I pulled it off though, will have to wait until 12/02 to find out. Lots of business law question, questions on mortgages that was not even included in the study guide, question on contract law, lot of common sense questions as well, which is what I am banking on to help pass the test. Pray for me.

6. ggayle68

ggayle68 Rookie

Nov 29, 2010

I wish I had looked at other states test, to get more questions to practice on. You might want to try that. Lotsof question as well on the purpose of teaching business education to students.