Praxis 2

Discussion in 'Student & Preservice Teachers' started by sjcgirl07, Jun 7, 2010.

1. sjcgirl07

sjcgirl07 Companion

Jun 7, 2010

Ok..So I am taking the praxis 2 for the second time on saturday. Before I started my masters degree, i took praxis 2 in elementary education core content knowledge and didn't pass by 9 points. This time I am taking it as part of my masters degree in special education. I was just wondering if anyone else is taking the praxis 2 coming up. And what people are doing to study for it. I am having a hard time studying for the special education test because there seems like so much information that i need to know.

3. MzMooreTeaches

MzMooreTeaches Cohort

Jul 5, 2010

Hopefully I'm not replying to your post to late.

I'm also taking the praxis 2 July 24,2010... I will begin the study process soon... although I have done the practice test on the website and have been looking up information relevant to the study guide online.

Tomorrow I'm going to the bookstore to see if there is a study guide similar to the praxis 2.

How did you do on the praxis 2??

4. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Jul 6, 2010

You both might do well to check out the Examinations for Teachers forum here on A to Z, where you'll find threads on various teacher tests.

5. ChemTeachBHS

ChemTeachBHS Comrade

Jul 7, 2010

Praxis scores for 6/12 are now available. Check online. My fiance was able to get his yesterday.