praise

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by boogaboo214, Sep 11, 2006.

1. boogaboo214

boogaboo214 Companion

Sep 11, 2006

we all lift our prayers up to the lord to help us, but do we ever publicly praise him.I believe we need to praise him and tell him how good he is and how much we love him as we do things we want his help with.

i praise the lord that I have a wonderful husband and a healthy happy daughter. I praise the lord that we have good friensds that help us through tough times and love and understand us. I also praise the lord that he has come into my life and let me know him, his son Jesus Christ and his word which is the only way into the home in which he has created for us his children.
    and this is in Jesus' name
    Amen

3. augoldie

augoldie New Member

Oct 8, 2006

Thank you for your awesome praise report. I want to follow in your foot steps and praise the Lord for my husband who is so supportive of me, for my family that loves me so much and for the way he's just opened doors for me in a school that I never thought I could teach at. The Lord is amayzing and worthy of all our praise.
    In the name of Jesus.
    Amen

4. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

Oct 11, 2006

Wow, such a wonderful post!

I thank God that I have a husband that loves and takes care of me, a healthy son, a healthy pregnancy so far, a roof over our heads, food on our table, and wonderful family and friends around us each day!

5. KFD

KFD New Member

Oct 12, 2006

My life is falling to pieces but I want to praise the Lord and say that God is good. He is my only rock and fortress from all of life's storms. I pray that He sees me through my times of need.
    God is good.

6. teach123

teach123 Cohort

Oct 12, 2006

My situation is so difficult right now, sometimes I feel like I can't go on. But I want to praise the Lord for protecting our son when he wrecked his car. Fortunately no one was hurt in the accident. PTL!!!

7. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Oct 18, 2006

Like the others I want to thank you for this thread...
    I want to praise him for all the blessings in my life my own family & extended family. I also praise him for our health & for protecting us daily!!