Please Read! What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by Lovetoteachkids, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Lovetoteachkids

Lovetoteachkids Comrade

Jul 20, 2007

Okay, I interviewed Mon and was called back by the principal again Tues for an informal interview. There are 3 positions open and there were 5 people he called back. I haven't heard anything yet. So I called HR and the lady I know there checked her book and said there were 2nd interviews with the SUperintendent going on for two of the positions. She said, "SO you're not out of the running yet."

But why would they only choose to fill two of the positions and wait on the third? I knew I should have heard something by now. I am praying I don't get a rejection letter in the mail today. So I guess out of 5 people, two have jobs and now there are 3 people left and 1 job left.

I sent a thank you e-mail on Tues and put a thank you card in the mail as well. Plus I met the Superintendent's husband at a different district's interview on Wed who said he would put in a good word for me. I guess it's in God's hands now.

3. ITeach4Him

ITeach4Him Comrade

Jul 20, 2007

Maybe they know EXACTLY who they want for those other positions and don't need to do a 2nd interview with the Super?

Don't despair yet, they could be waiting on those last interviews and getting approval from the Super before letting anyone know. Chin up and good luck!