Please profread my cover letter!

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by learning2, Jun 30, 2010.

1. learning2

learning2 New Member

Jun 30, 2010

I am sending this cover letter for two different grades which are in two different schools in the district. How do you go about stating that? Also let me know of any thing else I need to change. Thanks!
    My Name Address
    telephone # e-mail address

Date
    School District
    Address
    Address

Dear Title Name:

Three reasons why I believe I am the most qualified candidate for the _ teaching position available in your district.

1. I am Illinois certified in early childhood and elementary education.
    2. I am currently finishing my early childhood special educational approval requirements for I believe in inclusion classrooms.
    3. I have taught pre-k, first grade, and been a No Child Left Behind teacher aide in rural and urban areas.

I am pleased to present my resume to you for consideration as a ___________ with the ____________. The districts educational vision is completely aligned with my goals. I believe in teaching in partnership with the school staff, children’s families, and community to provide an active learning environment for children to develop cognitively, socially, physically, and emotionally. It is my desire to provide all students with an excellent education, I am confident in my ability to be a valuable asset to your school district.

The enclosed resume will emphasize my tremendous love for children and commitment to their education. Over the past nine years I have enjoyed the opportunity to teach a diverse group of children. These experiences have helped me to become a well-rounded educator, who observes, assesses, and differentiate instruction to accommodate each individual child’s learning style, unique needs, and interest. I encourage children to be in engaged in an enriched learning environment by incorporating creative learning centers, hands-on activities, project approach themes, and enjoyable manipulatives.

I would enjoy the opportunity to meet with you personally to discuss my qualifications and credentials in further detail, as I am confident I would be a valuable addition to your academic team. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. In the interim, thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

name
    cell:

Enclosure

“name works diligently to ensure the success of each student.”
    name, First Grade Teacher, Jefferson Elementary School, town

3. ms.

ms. Comrade

Jun 30, 2010

My suggestions are in purple. :) Good luck on your job hunt!