Please Please Please Pray for us?

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by janke, Dec 5, 2006.

1. janke

janke New Member

Dec 5, 2006

Please would you pray for our family, my dad is diagnosed with cancer an hour ago and I refuse to let the Devil steal him from us. He is in so much pain that we can hardly sleep. I believe that through His stripes we are healed. The blood of Jesus saves! Please please please pray for a miracle for us? (He was an alcoholic who stopped drinking a few years ago and did not have the time to build relationships back to where it should be, my family is taking the news very badly)

3. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Dec 5, 2006

Prayers to all of you!!!

4. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

Dec 5, 2006

Prayers for your dad and your family.

5. countrygal

countrygal Rookie

Dec 5, 2006

janke, if you need someone to talk with through email, I will be glad to. You see, my dad was diagnosed with cancer in May of this year. He had to have a surgery and there was no more cancer. About two weeks ago, he was diagnosed with a different type of cancer and will undergo surgery in January. I have discovered that God is the Provider and the Healer. He will provide you and your family with strength. There are going to be days when you question God. Don't let your faith waver. Do not doubt. God is there, even when you think He is not. I will hold you and your family in my prayers. BELIEVE!!

6. vetteacher

vetteacher New Member

Feb 6, 2007

I am sending some strength your way. I am a 20 year teacher- diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer last April. I am here, working and expected to make a full recovery. My DR.s believe that my positive attitude helped my recovery. Call on help from anyone and everyone. Distractions, or vacations from cancer, really help . God bless you.