Please Help

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by hawkeye, May 6, 2008.

1. hawkeye

hawkeye Companion

May 6, 2008

Hi Everyone:

I am literally at my wits end. I have been edgy and moody the last couple days and my kids have been OUT of control. THey all of a sudden forget how to line up, forget our routine, forget how to sit, and forget what the rules are. Im going nuts and crying nightly please help me.! They run off, they dont stay in a line etc.

3. hawkeye

hawkeye Companion

May 6, 2008

Oh and It takes us 45 minutes + to pick up toys. Thats ridiculous

4. mrs27

mrs27 Rookie

May 7, 2008

I had a day like that today. It's either a full moon or a big storm is coming (the forcast here is for rain:))
    Hang in there:love:

5. Butterfly4

Butterfly4 Comrade

May 7, 2008

My kids have been like that ever since spring break. Not THAT bad, but definitely having a lot more trouble with them! I can just say...I'm glad only 20 days of school left!!

6. Patch351

Patch351 Rookie

May 8, 2008

I'm not sure if this is the case or not, but sometimes near the end of the school year we tend to be a lot more flexible with our schedules (adding in special times and treats) and forgetting about doing the beginning of the year kind of stuff...like praising the students who need it about how well they are standing in line, so on and so on. Through in a day next week like it was the beginning of the year. Talk about the rules, positively reinforces constantly like in the beginning, and stick to the schedule. Give it a try and see if anything changes.

7. prettyg

prettyg Rookie

May 10, 2008

Go to the book store and buy Miss Nelson is Missing not sure about the author's name but your children will love you more. Mines did.

8. Mrs.Sheila

Mrs.Sheila Cohort

May 16, 2008

Don't ya love the end of the year?! We only have next week to go... and SUMMER is here, so I am very ready!