Please help with unusual application question

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Simba, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simba

Simba Comrade

Aug 29, 2010

Hello!!

I've posted this question here because I hoped to receive advice from teachers with a little more experience.

I've never been asked to respond to the following application questions before and I'm unsure exactly how to handle them. I'm not looking for someone to answer the questions FOR ME, I'm just curious what you think the district may be looking for.

If anyone would be willing to share a little insight, I'd really appreciate it. I'm just unsure what angle I should take. Does that make sense?

What do you most want to know about your coworkers?

One of your co-workers gets their work done, but has poor relationships with the other co-workers in your area. What are your thoughts about this employee’s behavior?

How do you feel about supervisors who have extremely high expectations of you?

One of your co-workers is very skilled and is a hard worker who sometimes wants to leave early from work. What are your thoughts about this employee’s desire?

I appreciate any advice!!

Thank you!!

3. dovian

dovian Comrade

Aug 29, 2010

This is for a teaching job? Some of these make no sense for an education environment, particularly the last one . . .

4. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Aug 29, 2010

This was also posted in the Job Seekers forum, where it's probably more appropriate, so let's close it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.